Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I might be crazy but I just can't help myself.
While browsing around a shop in Jacksonville, FL a while back I had the pleasure of smelling one of these and it smelled so GOOD. I didn't buy one b/c they are $25...Yikes--I don't even like saying that. And, you just never know if they'll actually smell that good while burning.
After looking around on-line to try to find one cheaper and not being successful I gave up. WELL, today a mom on one of message boards posted on just how wonderful these candles really are and just went on and on. So, what did I do.....started on my search again. This time Ebay came thru for me. I have placed a bid for 5 of them at just over $40. Can't beat that. So, I'm hoping I'm the big fat winner. Please hope with me....I REALLLLLY want these candles.

2 comments:

Mari said...

I hope you get them! I'm a big fan of good smelling candles too.

Shauna said...

Just wanted to wish you a blessed and very Merry Christmas! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna