Sunday, November 16, 2008

I wanted to post my pictures from halloween but my camera is D-E-A-D...dead. I have my battery charging so I'll be able to post later this week.

Here are a few more from our trip to the pumpkin patch.


Okay...so this one isn't really that good but I just wanted to post b/c my hair is getting really long.

The below picture was me one month before Macie was born and about a week before I went in to have her I cut my hair even shorter. I can't decide if I want to go short again. I have a wedding to be in on Dec. 6th but after that I'm thinking of going short again. I don't know...I usually just do it and think about it later but this time I can't decide.

2 comments:

Mari said...

I was trying to grow my hair out a little, but it always gets to the point where it is driving me crazy and I cut it again!

Lisa said...

hey thanks for keeping my mom in your prayers, that means a lot to me! i like your hair longer, like it is now. i think it looks cute! :)