Monday, September 15, 2008



STRESS! STRESS! STRESS!









That's me today!
The patient statements for the office went out last week so I've been overwhelmed with phone calls. That usually doesn't bother me but it seems like everyone is wanting to be so mean. I'm not a mean person and I'm more than willing to help so I just don't understand how someone that doesn't even know me can just start in with the harsh tone in their voice and continue even after I've apologized or said I'd correct the mistake.
When I've stressed I get a headache and my back hurts...not good!
Thanks for letting me rant!


1 comment:

Mari said...

I know what you mean. The corp I work for was bought out by another corp and they have had their consultants at our place driving us crazy, pushing all kinds of paper work. I'm feeling frazzled!