Thursday, September 11, 2008



This is one of the easiest and yummiest recipes I use in the crockpot.

Easy Mushroom Chicken

1 boneless chicken breast per person
1 can cream of mushroom soup per person

Cook on low all day (I put it on around 7:30 am when I leave for work and turn it off around 6 when I get home), stir to shred chicken, serve over white rice.

For variety, you can add 1 can of cheddar cheese soup per 2 cans of cream soup, and serve the cheesy chicken over wide noodles.



For more slow cooker recipes, visit Sandra at Diary of a SAHM.

6 comments:

Renee said...

Mmm...this sounds great! Thanks for sharing.

Renee'
http://rmboys2.wordpress.com/

Jen said...

This sounds great. I make something like this one but I add a box of stuffing to it.

Anonymous said...

My family loves chicken and rice. I will definitely be trying this recipe. Thanks for sharing!

Mari said...

That is really easy - thanks for sharing!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Doesn't get any easier than that!!! I do love easy cookin'!

~melody~

Justabeachkat said...

I cook a fresh turkey breast this same way. I wash and pat the breast dry, then salt and pepper and place in my crock pot. I pour one can of cream of chicken and mushroom soup over it, no water. Cover and cook slowly. The juices from the turkey breast and the soup make the gravy. Yum!

Hugs!
Kat