Friday, January 16, 2009

Macie did well in the 2 year old room yesterday. She was only there til lunch. Nick's dad wanted to keep her for the afternoon since they were heading back to VA this morning so today will be the true test.
I just found out we'll be closed Monday for the holiday. I'm planning on deep cleaning the house, finishing my organizing projects, and make some meals to stock pile my freezer. If I get just one of those things done I'll be happy.....
I'm also going to attempt to make bread. Nick would like sourdough but I have to make a sourdough starter and that will take a few days so I'm going to start that and maybe just try plain bread this weekend. I have a bread maker that I've never used and after reading several sites it seems most ladies would rather not use it but I figure I'm going to give it a shot.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Stay warm! I know we are freezing our behinds off around here.....

2 comments:

Mari said...

I'm glad the day went well for Macie. Good luck on the bread!

Shauna said...

Hope you have a beautiful weekend! ♥ Hugs :)